I have SURVIVED.....for now

Well I made it to the dentist, and my dentist thinks he's a comedian.  I was pretty nervous so it was hard for me to laugh at his jokes.  They froze my entire mouth and then they got to work on taking out two teeth at t a time.  First they did the two on my left side, then they gave me a break.  They came back and took the two on my right side.  I have all four wisdom teeth now at home with me I want to show them to Chandler.  I have gauze in my mouth for the bleeding, they say I didn't bleed that much, but I am still with a piece of gauze in my mouth and it's been three hours since I left the dentist office.

So far I have taken no pain medication, mostly because my mouth is so frozen i choke when I try to intake liquids.  I didn't mind the whole yanking and stuff it wasn't too bad, at least not what I had worked up in my head.  It's this recovery time that is going to suck.  I can already feel pain radiating in my jaw.  Once this freezing passes Tylenol and I will be getting along well.  I also have an antibiotic to take and a mouth rinse.

I will keep you updated... for some fun here are some horrible pictures of me now in the moment!!
right side, swollen jaw line

Left side swollen jaw line

and me with no makeup on :S there is some swelling along my chin and mouth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

My Heart Belongs in.... {Friday Five}