Pictures with Leigham

Took little man for pictures today. They turned out ok, but he would not smile and he didn't want to look in the direction of the camera. It was a process to get the photos we got. So I ordered my pictures and they should be ready the day after I leave for Saskatchewan. I am just going to have Adrian bring them to Saskatoon at Christmas and hopefully I will be able to get most of them out to people!!

We also have Canadian Babies Photography coming to show us pictures we had done last week. We will see how those photos turned out, they are more expensive but if they are really cute I may not be able to help myself and I may end up buying some more pictures of little man. Honestly I may have a problem, when Chandler was little I took him for like four photo sessions before Christmas, so it's not like this is really unusual.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Day in the Life Friday Five