Christmas Cards

So it is the season to send out holiday greetings to those near and dear to us no matter how far away. It is at this time that my road to hell is paved. I have the best intentions to send out cards and most of the time I actually do write these cards out but it takes acts of God to get those cards to the post office. Seriously, I found a card addressed to my cousin that had a picture from Chandler's first Christmas, that's how bad I am at this.

So I have all my Christmas cards written up now and I am gathering all the addresses I need and I am going out to deliver the other ones. That is my plan and I hope that I accomplish it soon. I am going to go this week and send out those cards because I have to do it this year!!

Wish me luck!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Day in the Life Friday Five