I'm participating in a Link up that is hosted by Mar, Cynthia and Courtney . I discovered these ladies through Salt at Run Salt Run!! So each week they have a different topic to blog about and other bloggers will join the topic and conversation so you can read many different perspectives!! It's really cool, make sure you check them out!! This Week's topic, What's in your gym bag. Ok I don't have a gym bag I do have a bag that I will fill before I leave for the gym but depending on the activity there are different things included. But In the spirit of packing a gym bag here are my Five Things I could not do without at the gym 1. Water Bottle I have to stay hydrated at the gym, whether I'm in a class, running the track, swimming or playing soccer, I never head to the gym without my water bottle. One time my water bottle broke on the way to the gym, I dropped it on the road, so I stopped at the store to buy some water, because there is no way in the wor...
Ok I'm going to join a link up and follow along for the next few Friday's posting my Friday Five!! I learned about this Link Up through Run Salt Run , and she follows along with Mar On the Run . Both are great blogs for runners which is how I found them through a google search!! You can see their Link Up Badge on the right hand side of my blog!! If you are interested in doing a Link Up, even starting one of our own for Alberta (if you are an Alberta Blogger) let me know I'd totally be down for doing that. The first topic is your favourite city, well I've travelled a bit in my life and I've lived in a few different cities, but my favourite still is Lake Tahoe (which technically may not be a city, but it's my favourite place!! So here are the Top Five Reasons I love Lake Tahoe!! 1. It's location What could be better then a community nestled in the mountains with a huge lake at it's centre? But that's not all, it's right on the border of C...
I'm again linking up with the girls in DC, Mar, Courtney and Cynthia for the Friday Five. I've been waiting all week to write this post and I'm so glad I get to talk about my Favourite things!! I'm going to talk about my new favourite things, things I've recently discovered and now use on a daily basis!!! 1) I've discovered some new make up palettes. Make up and I have gone through many phases and faces in my life. For a time all I bought were the cover girl eye shadows, blushes and mascara. Then I grew up and started experimenting with other drug store make up. I was a bit of a hoarder. Then in the past 5 years I've moved from palettes of Make up to single colours that I would blend. I've used Mary Kay, Benefit, Arbonne and I've enjoyed them all. But recently I've been wanting to buy a New palette of colours so I could change up my look, and I found two that I love!! I got the Sephora IT Palette for smokey eyes and Benefit Bright...
Comments
Post a Comment