Friday, 26 May 2017

Friday Five: Yoga poses to master

I have been doing yoga pretty consistently for the last few months.  I am a huge fan of Yoga with Adrienne, but I am determined to master a few yoga poses by the end of the summer.

1. Sitting Pigeon: I love the stretch I get with this pose, but the balance and core strength you need to ensure you are doing it properly, well I have a long way to go.

2. Downward Facing Dog: I am constantly in this pose in my practice but my heels do not touch the ground so that is what I want to get better at.

3.Tree Pose: This is an amazing balancing pose that I really want to get better at, usually I am just hovering my toes off the ground and on a good day I can get them to my shin so I'd love to get them to my thigh.

4. Warrior two: I love this pose but feel a bit week in the legs when I am trying to sustain this pose.

5. Warrior three: Yeah this isn't a pose I can do with any kind of success yet, so definitely have to work on this one!



2 comments:

  1. Hi- I'm with you on learning the yoga poses. I'm not bad with tree..
    I didn't see a follow button so I bookmarked you.

    Linda
    BestofLongIslandandCentralFlorida

    ReplyDelete


  2. ThisSwiss Movement Rolex datejust provides a great case with well-preserved lugs,The Rolex Replica Watch silver dial doesn’t exhibit any major defects, and every one of its lume dots can be found and whole, with Datejust Replica Watch similar patina as around the hands. The folded Louis Vuitton Handbag Jubilee bracelet is within great condition, also it might actually be original towards the bags because it seemed to be created in 1969. This can be a Valentino handbags that does definitely not seem like it’s 47 years of age, and wears superbly around the hands.

    ReplyDelete