New Job New Horizons

So I started a new position at the beginning of the month.  My official title is Residential Program Coordinator.  I am part of a Management Team with Parkland CLASS in Red Deer, and I am really enjoying my position.

I am constantly busy and learning new things, there seems to be room for advancement, maybe not in placement but at least in training so that I can further my education.  Is everything perfect, well maybe not, things are really busy right now, we are working towards changing our accreditation, so things are, to say in a whirlwind would be a bit of an understatement.

I get to help set up programs and I get to  help train staff and create working documents for staff to use.  It's a really interesting job, it's not what I am used to but it has a high learning curve so I enjoy that.  The learning, I feel as if I am improving myself all the time.  I have always said if being a professional student would pay the bills I would have done that instead of joining the work force.

So that's my update!!! The job situation looks great!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Day in the Life Friday Five