I had a BIRTHDAY over a month ago

So I had a birthday over a month ago.  It was one of the best birthdays I have had in a VERY long time.  What made it so great you ask?  Well I am glad you asked that, what made it so great was I was surrounded by friends and family like I haven't been since I moved to Red Deer.

My husband arranged for most of my girlfriends to come down from Saskatchewan to spend the weekend with me.  Some of them brought their kids, some did not but it was a great time all around.  The house was full of people and I loved it.  We sat around, had some drinks, visited, watched television and did some shopping, we even went out dancing and to karaoke.  It was a great weekend.  I miss my girls from Saskatchewan every day and they are TRUE, REAL friends.  It doesn't matter if we don't talk for months at a time, when we get together it's like we were just together the other day. Back into the old groove and I LOVE it!!!

Here are some pictures from that night!!!
It was a take picture with Nellie Night, not sure why, he wasn't the birthday girl lol!!!

Estelle, Nellie and Sharon

The running joke of the weekend was that Kota looked a lot like Nellie.  We were wondering if there was something we hadn't been told!!

Shazzer and I

The girls from Saskatchewan

The sisters!!!

Love was all around

Michelle and I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

My Heart Belongs in.... {Friday Five}