Christmas Baking

I am into baking cupcakes right now.  I enjoy baking a variety of cupcakes and have been experimenting with icing them.  That being said, here is one of my favourite recipes for cupcakes at the moment.

I will not take credit for creating this recipe, I got it form Allrecipes.com.  I had found this recipe before but I had lost it.  So now I have mastered this recipe, except sometimes I take a short cut.  Instead of making it all from scratch I use a chocolate cake mix to do the black bottom part.  So I will make the cake mix and the cheesecake portion at the same time.

The next step is to add the cake mix to the muffin cups, then scooping in some of the cheesecake filling.

Because I use the cake box  mix I always have more chocolate cake then cheesecake so the chocolate cake actually rises up and covers the cheesecake, giving you a cheesecake center to your cupcakes.

Finally, I ice these cupcakes with a cream cheese icing.  It is so good and easy to make.  It took me 50 minutes from start to finish, with 20 minutes for two sets of baking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Day in the Life Friday Five