After School Snack

Most of you who read my blog regularly (*blush* when I post regularly, I know my bad *blush*) will see a common thread in many of my posts lately, it's the inspiration behind them, coming from Pinterest.  If you haven't discovered this site, you need to, or you check out Stumbleupon as well, it's pretty cool.

Anyways I digress, I have found a new love for the Pillsbury Crescent rolls.  I was never much of a fan of the Pillsbury baking products but after discovering these ideas I am hooked!!!  It's just taking the crescent rolls and adding different ingredients to them to create great after school snacks or meals on the go.

So far I have added hotdogs to the crescent rolls (Lil man's second birthday), pizza sauce pepperoni and cheese, and peanut butter and chocolate chips.  Not all at one time but on three separate occasions.  I enjoyed the pizza ones, but Chan LOVED the peanut butter and chocolate chip ones.



These are the peanut butter chocolate chip ones!! yum
Seriously, these are the easiest snacks.  Just open up the crescent rolls and spread the rolls out on a cookie sheet.  Add your ingredients then roll the crescent roll up.  Bake for 10-15 minutes and serve!!  Voila a great snack!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Full time teaching contract