Organizing My Life!!

Ok I admit it, I have too much shit!! Too much stuff that is cluttering up my house, stuff that needs to find a new loving home, stuff that I can so do without because it is in the bottom of some bin in my basement and has not seen the light of day for years.  So why am I holding onto it??  You got me?

I even got two new cookie sheets a couple weeks ago and instead of tossing my old cookie sheets I just added the new ones to the old ones, like I would ever use the old ones again. Well maybe I would for camping but then they don't need to be in my cupboard anymore.  And my basement is a natural disaster zone, you can't walk through it without stubbing toes on stuff.  I also have too many clothes and need to purge my closet.  It's hard for me to do this, because I am sure that I will wear some of these clothes again, but maybe if I just get rid of them I won't worry about having to wear them again.  The same could be said about my shoes.  Now my shoe collection is not as extensive as some that I know but I have large rubber maid containers of shoes that I need to purge because I may wear them all but I only wear a few frequently and hey it would give me a reason to buy newer shoes!!

I know that I even have some baby stuff that I could purge from my life.  I am still planning to add another mouth to my family, but there were some things that we didn't really use with Little Man so I doubt I will use them with the next baby.  It would also be great if my basement wasn't just a dumping ground for baby stuff and it was organized in a specific area.  That's what I want and that is going to be my next big job.  That way I can get rid of a bunch of stuff hopefully and life will be great then!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Day in the Life Friday Five