Burgers, Burgers, Burgers

A few weeks ago I had posted on Facebook that I made some delish bacon cheese burgers.  I had altered my bacon burger recipe slightly and just that slight improvement created a fabulous burger.

Last time I made bacon burgers I ground up the bacon and it made the burgers dry.  This time, I only cut up the bacon into larger chunks.  It made all the difference.

Here is the recipe as I did it with some pictures.
12 pieces of bacon
1 lb of hamburger
2 eggs
bread crumbs
Onions
garlic
cheese cut into cubes(optional)
Take the bacon and lay it out flat on a cookie sheet.  Bake it in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes at 350 degrees.
Take the bacon out and let it cool.  Prepare your hamburger as you would normally for regular hamburgers.  I use two eggs, bread crumbs, garlic seasoning and onions.  I mix this all up together with my hands to get everything mixed up evenly.
Cut the cooled bacon into cubes and add it to the hamburger meat mixture.  Mix all the ingredients together.  You can at this point shape your meat into patties, and then bake them or grill them.

 Place the cheese into the burger then fold the burger over the cheese so the cheese is in the center.

This time I decided to bake them, we were running low on propane and Adrian wasn't at home so I had to make them myself.  I also altered this recipe by adding the chunks of cheese into the middle of the pattie.

It was a great meal, if you want to try please do and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

My Heart Belongs in.... {Friday Five}