I got bored

It was my own fault, really it was I take full responsibility for it!!! I do apologize profusely, but the truth of the matter is I got bored of my 30 day blog challenge.  Not that I didn't want to blog, but the topics in the challenge were just not exciting to me and I could not bring myself to write a blog about knitting or crocheting(even though I am teaching myself how to do both) I just couldn't do it, and then it's been so busy I have not even been able to take my camera out to take photos for a day in the life and where i live blogs.... still blogs I would like to do but I can't do them like this.

Now I will begin again and see where we get from here, but it's more going to be a diary, journal type thing.  I will blog about things I am doing but until I find a really cool thirty day challenge I won't be blogging a challenge for a bit, I maybe need a theme.

I am very driven by purpose, and finding a purpose for doing anything is important!!  So we will see what happens.  Hope you enjoy the direction of the blog!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

My Heart Belongs in.... {Friday Five}