Seasource Detox Line Review

Have I told you how much I enjoy the Arbonne Seasource Detox Line? NO! Oh well let me rectify this, because this line is amazing.

There are many products in this line but I am going to share with you my three favourites.  The Seasource Mud Mask, The Detoxifying Rescue Wash and Seasource Hair masque.

First let me tell you a little about my experience with the Rescue wash.  I love to use this rescue wash in my baths, and I love a bath.  It has a lovely scent, it smells clean, not perfume-y or medicinal, it just smells clean.  I try to use it at least once a week and my skin feels so smooth afterwards and I don't have to slather on tons of lotion either.  I've also used the Rescue wash as stain treater for clothing.  True story, my youngest son was in cloth diapers most of his life, and sometimes those things leak. Well one day I was holding him while wearing my favourite tiffany blue sweater and his diaper leaked all over my sweater! I was so sad because I didn't have stain treater but a thought occurred to me, if the detoxifying rescue wash takes toxins from my body, maybe it would remove toxins from my sweater.  At this point I had nothing to lose, so I gave it a go and Voila!! no more stain!!

Second let's talk about the Seasource Mud Mask! This is not your typical mud mask, the absorbing action unclogs pores and helps exfoliate dead skin cells to leave skin looking brighter and more moisturized. I use this at least monthly and it makes a noticeable difference on my skin allowing me to have make up free days where no one can tell.

Finally, the Seasource hair masque..... heaven for my hair! This is a regular part of my hair care regime, without it my hair gets dry, brittle and coarse feeling which is a pet peeve of mine.  I want long hair but I don't want it to feel like straw.  So the Hair mask helps my revitalize and repair my damaged hair. It leaves my hair smelling great and clean and soft for days.  I always colour treat my hair and usually we would take off 2 inches minimum because of damage but since using this mask I've gotten away with taking less and you can tell because my hair has grown so fast!

I love, love, love this line.  If you'd like to try this line out for yourself, check out my website here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Free Friday {Friday Five}