Be-YOU-tiful Blog: Hair 101.2

So the last blog I talked about the hairstyles I've had through the years and which were my favs and why.  I don't think I posted one that I didn't like and really there haven't been any, just ones I like less because of the problems they bring (styling wise).  But today I want to talk about what I think makes beautiful hair and how to have beautiful hair.

I think the best hair is healthy hair!! It's not about the coif, it's about how healthy it looks, if it looks greasy or brittle maybe we need to fix that but hair doesn't have to have a fancy style, up do, whatever it just has to be healthy.

I suffer from dry hair.  It drys out really easy and then it gets frizzy. I have a natural wave (that's what I call it) so it has these kinks in it and can drive me crazy!! But the worst is when my hair feels dry, because then it makes me feel like it's unhealthy and that's when my split ends seem to multiple.  I use Hair masques and deep conditioning conditioners to battle my dry hair.  I don't have any one product that I've found that I love, I do like to try different things to find the one I love.  I guess because I don't have to deal with dry hair all the time (this is a brutal winter situation) I forget what I've used and love so I find new things.  Right now I'm using a product from L'oreal.  It's really good, and I love Redkins moisture shampoo and conditioner.

I was very disappointed recently by the Big Sexy Hair line. Their Big Healthy Hair shampoo and conditioner for moisturizing hair did not live up to my expectations of the other products I have tried. I didn't find that moisturized my hair but my hair did smell good!!

After my hair is washed I like to use Moroccan Oil to give it that added moisture that i need.  I also don't use a lot of product when styling my hair.  I don't use a lot of hairspray if any and like I said before I don't use irons on my hair that often either so that's one of my blessings.  I know not everyone has that, we will call it an opportunity, because some people have to style their hair because their hair has a mind of it's own.  I do love the Big Sexy Line of products they are my favourite but I also like the Chi line that's a very good line especially for my flat iron!

What hair problems do you have struggles with?  What products do you love for your hair?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

My Heart Belongs in.... {Friday Five}