There are crazy people living in my head......

Ok these people aren't all crazy but they are driving me crazy.... Yes CRAZY!!

For as long as I can remember I have LOVED writing and I have wanted so badly to be a published author.  Often I read books and I am like, "Oh I could have written this!"  and then I will think on it for a few days and nothing comes of it.  Or I will start writing out a few details and get a chapter or two written, and then other things get in my way and I stop writing. 

As from my previous post, I have run into a major block!!  I always feel weird just blogging about what my children and I are doing because as much as I want to immortalize our memories together some of them are and should be just for us.  So unless it's a craft or fun activity I think others should try or a funny story because my children are sometimes very funny, I don't know when I will get to blogging about them again.

I like to be organized in my blogging, I like to feel like my blogging has a purpose.  I felt completely in my element when I was blogging about Big Brother.  It took a lot of time, but it was fun!!  I was able to add elements to my posts that others had not.  I felt driven to write those posts, then I went away and go married so that slowed me down, and then Big Brother ended....................
So did the end of Big Brother take my drive for writing or did my getting married steal it away.  I am trying and I know this post is all over the place, but I am trying to get back to where I was.  I was posting a blog every two days on average, so that's pretty good.  I enjoy blogging about parenting, teaching, writing, relationships, school, work, books, movies and television shows.  I do but I feel like it is all over the place and it should be more contained to just one or two topics, so then do I start ANOTHER new blog, or do I just hope that my readers will read all my postings regardless of the topics. 

I had joined Tumblr to start a blog on my journey as a Fifth Avenue Collection Jeweller but it has completely warped into something else as well. I don't know, I just don't know. 

So I started off this post talking about the people in my head.  For the last little bit I have been playing Sims and I created 3 characters that are telling me a story. I enjoy creating the characters in my head into Sims Characters whom I get to play God with, and sometimes it helps with my character development.  I am going to create some character sketches for these characters and then I am going to spend some time with them in the next little bit to see what story they would like to tell.  Maybe these girls will be the ones that get me going to fulfill my childhood dream, and all of you will get to see this development. 

I appreciate any comments and or suggestions and or constructive criticism. I take it all in to see if I can improve.  I don't appreciate plain criticism, like "I hated it."  That doesn't tell me why or how I could improve it.  I am not trying to write to please all people but I will write to please myself and improve to be a better writer!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Full time teaching contract