Trip to Saskatchewan

Driving to Saskatchewan is exhausting.  This past weekend I drove to Prince Albert from Red Deer.  We went up through Leduc and Edmonton on through Lloyd and North Battleford then we FINALLY reached Prince Albert.  When I say finally, I mean it was a long, LONG trip!!

It took 7 hours to get there, which is two hours longer than it takes to get from Red Deer to Saskatoon.  It was a long trip for the boys. Poor Little Man was freaking out in the back seat and Chandler was a great help.  If it was not for him I think Little Man would have lost his voice.  It is a long time for the boys to be stuck in the car.

Next time we go back will be for Roxann's wedding.  The wedding is in Duck Lake so that is a long trip so we might break the trip into two parts. That may help us keep our sanity!!!

Soon when I am rich and famous I will only fly and rent cars lol!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Full time teaching contract