Mayhem in March

So much is happening now and it makes me wonder if I should start treating this blog like an online diary.  However, I am not comfortable sharing all my personal thoughts and experiences online.  So I am trying to work out what this blog will be about and I am trying to narrow down the focus so I can keep my topics focused as such.  Meh... I can just about do whatever I wish and it's alright because this is my blog right??

So far in March we finished our Biggest Loser Competition.  I am happy to say that I was the winner, I lost 4.5% of my body weight, I still have another 10% to lose for me to be at my ideal weight, but I am VERY excited about the loss that I have made so far!!!

I also attended mediation for my dad's estate.  I am happy to say that the nightmare is ending, that an agreement was reached and I can now breath easier and so much stress has now been lifted off my shoulders, but that is for another blog altogether.

Then yesterday, oh International Women's Day and My Birthday. I didn't do anything for my birthday, nothing, and that's exactly what I wanted to do.  It was  great birthday!!!  I have some time now to work on my blogs, on my new business (that I am loving by the way) and on my writing!!!

I am hoping that things are starting to turn around for my family and I.  That things may not necessarily get easier but we will not have to work as hard and road blocks will stop jumping up in front of us trying to over turn our car on the road of life.   Keeping my fingers crossed that Karma will start working some magic!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

My Heart Belongs in.... {Friday Five}