Thanks for reading!!!

I am the worst blogger, so if you come here from time to time and read my posts THANK YOU!!

I really should have known I'd be a terrible blogger, I mean I am a terribly diary/ journal keeper, but I do have like 16 of them around my house.

I have been really good in other areas of my life, I've been budgeting well, I've been writing other things and finished my first novel on Wattpad, check out the link if you'd like.  I've also been very focused on my career and I am LOVING my job so there is not always a lot to talk about.

I'm going to try getting into this blogging again, and hopefully this time it sticks.... but if not then hey I'm giving it a try, one year it will stick and it will be AMAZING!!

So here we are at it trying to give this a go!!

I have some blogs planned because there are big things on the horizon for me and I want to share them!! I also have some stories I'd like to share of my friends if they will allow it so I am asking now, hopefully we an help them and help others at the same time!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

My Heart Belongs in.... {Friday Five}