May 2 day two

Well this day felt much less productive then yesterday!!

My whole plan to bike to work, yeah, that got shot out the window, stupid flat tires!!

Then well work was work, it was there we did it, the kids did the work and we made it through!

Now I am home, after a lovely visit with my best friend!! I feel like my family and I need a sit down meeting, we just need to all be in the same room and talk for bit about what needs to happen in our home while things are the way they are.

I'm rambling, no physical activity today as it became a rest day, but we will get onto it tomorrow again!

But two blogs done so there is that!!

Chat later everyone!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Day in the Life Friday Five