Coming back to blogging

So it's been some time since my last blog, no excuse for it really other than I have been working full time, raising the boys, hubby has been working away and my creative writing seems to have hit an immense road block.  A gargantuan writers block had set in, I just couldn't write three words together if I had to try.  Even my emails were painful to write and they were definitely purposeful writings.

Since my last blog a lot has changed in my little family life.  Hubby started his own company so he is working away a lot right now.  That means it's just me and my two boys at home.  I've been getting the boys off to school, off to soccer and swimming, and just doing things with them on my own most of the time.  Hubby and I also decided to try for one more baby, and back in September we found out I'm  expecting again.  In case you don't follow me on twitter or Facebook, that means I have 19 days left until my due date.  Yup a lot has changed, including my bodily physique.  

I think those are the big things right now, I'm in my last week and a half of work before I am going off to  have the baby.  This pregnancy has been brutal, worst one yet, and it is definitely my last.  We found out last week the sex of the baby so now we are into baby name mode to find the perfect name for this little bundle that will be joining us soon.  Last night I think I figured it out, as I was saying the names aloud the little bundle got extra energetic at one name, just have to run it by hubby and we will be good to go. I am nervous to be leaving work though, I'm not great with down time, the first little bit will be ok since it will be summer, but we will see what happens in the fall.  

For now I will just start setting up a blog schedule and spend some time blogging, in case anyone wants to read my ramblings!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Free Friday {Friday Five}