40th Birthday Bucket List

I am turning 40 this year.  After turning 39, I struggled with turning 40, the thought would take my breathe away and I felt sick.  I don't even know why, it's so dumb, I rarely feel like I am 40, sometimes I think I am still only 25.  So it's strange that for at least six months, I was in a state of anxiety every time I thought about turning 40.  It probably had something to do with my depression and as I move out of that state, I am less encumbered by turning 40 and more willing to face it head on with a smile on my face.

So I have come up with a list of things I am going to do in the 365 days that I am 40.  Some of them are things I should have done years ago, but I have neglected and some are brand new who would have thought I would want to do this items.

1. Get a Will.
2. Travel to Vancouver (this one I get to check off since I did this as my birthday trip with my mom)
3. Travel to Vegas
4. Travel to Mexico
5. Travel to New York City.
6. Travel to the East Coast in Canada.
7. Blog once every day for at least 15 minutes.
8. Take Leigham and Theodore to an NHL game
9. Take Leigham and Theodore to a CFL game.
10. Travel to San Francisco.
11. Zipline through the jungle.
12. Pay off 50% of my credit card debt and keep it down.
13. Speak in front of a large group of my peers.
14. Join an organization that empowers people.
15. Take courses to maximize my teaching.
16. Sing a Pink Song at Karaoke.
17. Visit each of my friends.
18. Go to Dinner theathre
19. See a concert
20. Learn to dance (waltz)
21. Visit the Territories.
22. Reach my next goal weight.
23. Go to the gym 4-5 times a week.
24. Run a half marathon
25. Finish scrapbooking the years 2009-2011.
26. Volunteer
27. Knit a hat
28. crochet a scarf
29. learn and develop enough strength to rock climb
30. take a photography editing course
31. take a videography course
32. buy an apple watch
33. buy a new ipad pro
34. Buy a new Lululemon bag
35. Finish renovations in my house
36. *sell my house* we will be putting the house up on the market, but we will see what happens.
37. *buy our forever home* if the house sells then we can go with finding the right home for us.
38. have date nights with my husband twice a month
39. increase my savings
40. Learn how to snowboard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

Full time teaching contract