Where did April Go....

Man I can't get out of this funk!! I've tried and in some areas of my life I am almost back to normal, but in so many areas I am unmotivated, I have absolutely no desire to get on board.

I've looked at my computer every night after the kids have gone to bed and I'm like nope not today.  I'm not a great at writing at night, yet that's the only time I really have to write.  I'd love to get up before my family and do an hour of writing but that means I have to get up at 4.... and even then who knows if the kids would get up as well.  I can't sneeze in the morning without hearing the baby call out, "Hi, Hi" repeatedly.  And the thought of waking up at 4 am sends me into a mental exhaustion just having the thought.

I like to sleep.  But here is what I am promising myself to do.  I am going to start May 1 and I am going to diarize my day.  On this blog, so that means 7 days a week I will be blogging about my day, my boring, boring day. But it's a way for me to stay accountable to my goals, so the blogs by right will need to be written at night before I head to bed. I am also going to start with a photo gallery and maybe a youtube vlog about what is going on in my life and different things I am doing. The last two are a bit lofty at this point since I'm barely doing the blogging but shot for the stars right?

I also have to get back into my running.  My Seawheeze 16 shorts arrived so I am super excited about them, I LOVE them!! They are amazing!! My friend Becky isn't a fan, they have too much blue in them for her, but I LOVE, LOVE them!!!

So there you are, this is where I am at and where I know I need to go.  I'm going to have a checklist each day for things I need to do and then I will discuss what I've done and my progress..... May is definitely going to turn into the Dear Diary Series.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

My Heart Belongs in.... {Friday Five}