Goodlife Fitness

So Red Deer had a new gym open on Thursday and I joined.  I honestly joined back in March and have been impatiently waiting for it to open and now it is open and I am so happy.

I went to the Grand Opening on Thursday night.  The place is huge, it's the largest facility in western Canada for Goodlife.  I have now been there every day since it's opened, I am concerned I am turning into a gym rat!! There is so much to do, so many classes to take and so many machines to work out on.

My favourite class is Body Pump, I have done a class like this before when I lived in Saskatoon and I am feeling exactly like I did back then a day later.  Sore, and sore and strong.  I don't like doing weight training that is simply me doing three sets of 15 for different muscle areas that gets boring. I love doing weight training in class settings, I'm more focused and because there are other people around I push myself harder.  There are definitely some muscles I have not worked in a long TIME because they are super sore!

After workouts I am constantly treating myself to a quick massage in the massage chairs.  I love those things!! Watch for a picture blog to come soon of my workouts and things!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Day in the Life Friday Five