The Commotion at the Door puts the Smile in my life!!!
This is me
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
This is going to be a picture blog, it's going to have some random pictures of me to illustrate not in words but images how I've changed or grown in my life!
Leave me a comment below, and Share on Social Media!!!
I'm participating in a Link up that is hosted by Mar, Cynthia and Courtney . I discovered these ladies through Salt at Run Salt Run!! So each week they have a different topic to blog about and other bloggers will join the topic and conversation so you can read many different perspectives!! It's really cool, make sure you check them out!! This Week's topic, What's in your gym bag. Ok I don't have a gym bag I do have a bag that I will fill before I leave for the gym but depending on the activity there are different things included. But In the spirit of packing a gym bag here are my Five Things I could not do without at the gym 1. Water Bottle I have to stay hydrated at the gym, whether I'm in a class, running the track, swimming or playing soccer, I never head to the gym without my water bottle. One time my water bottle broke on the way to the gym, I dropped it on the road, so I stopped at the store to buy some water, because there is no way in the wor...
Ok I'm going to join a link up and follow along for the next few Friday's posting my Friday Five!! I learned about this Link Up through Run Salt Run , and she follows along with Mar On the Run . Both are great blogs for runners which is how I found them through a google search!! You can see their Link Up Badge on the right hand side of my blog!! If you are interested in doing a Link Up, even starting one of our own for Alberta (if you are an Alberta Blogger) let me know I'd totally be down for doing that. The first topic is your favourite city, well I've travelled a bit in my life and I've lived in a few different cities, but my favourite still is Lake Tahoe (which technically may not be a city, but it's my favourite place!! So here are the Top Five Reasons I love Lake Tahoe!! 1. It's location What could be better then a community nestled in the mountains with a huge lake at it's centre? But that's not all, it's right on the border of C...
I am struggling with the blog to find things to write about, things that I care to share with everyone that may be relevant or pertinent to them. But does that matter??? I mean really, this is my blog, you are either reading it because one of my tags brought it up in a search engine (unlikely at this point) or you are one of my friends that clicked on the link on Facebook or Twitter (most likely). So then I can write anything and generate traffic because people will click the link regardless and if I can capitalize on those traffic increasing labels I can generate more readers. But I have to be writing everyday or night. I wish my bedroom offered me a place to have my computer comfortably, because I enjoy typing in bed. I sometimes wish I'd just started a Video Log on youtube, that might be easier but then I'd have learn how to edit videos and stuff and seriously it is a lot of work. I've done it but I much prefer writing. I do much better when my days are organized i...
Comments
Post a Comment