Tuesday, 23 May 2017

Athleisure Looks for Spring

I am not always up on the best looks for the spring, nor have I ever been accused of being a trend setter for fashion seasons.  But as I mature, I find there is a certain je ne sais quoi about having good fitting and matching outfits for all occasions.  But sometimes being fashionable can be costly so it's important to know where you can go to find good fitting clothes that aren't going to break your budget.

I love finding websites that fit my needs, being a larger female sometimes these online sites do nothing to help me find clothes that I can wear.  I mean I cannot even begin to tell you how often I have ordered a large for it to come and I am thinking, "wow this is a large for a toddler!" So the other day I came across the website Adore Me, you fill in a quiz and they build you a showroom of clothes and looks for your preference!! It's a NYC based company and the head designer used to work for Victoria Secret!! I am thrilled to be finding some new looks for my spring wardrobe!

I have three looks I want for this spring, my lounging by the campfire look would be a nice t-shirt PJ look.  This outfit from Adore Me is perfect for those nights just lounging with friends as the days get longer and our nights get shorter.

So not maybe an athleisure look, but if you've ever been around a campfire with small children you will totally understand my choice!

The next look I am choosing is for my running or biking, somedays it's too cold to wear my summer outfits and by the afternoon it's too hot to wear the cold weather outfits I've had in between.  I am in need of a light weight jogging suit and this one looks perfect!!

I've really hit my yoga kick lately and finding a great outfit to be able to do my yoga in is somewhat of a challenge.  If the shirts are too baggy they fall around my face, since my surgery I haven't had many bras that I could just wear and workout in without a top so I have been shopping around, and this outfit fits exactly that bill!!

So if you are in the market for some new Athleisure Wear  for the spring make sure to check out Adore Me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment